One of the Westfield 350 activities is a GeoCache that takes participants to fourteen historic places in town. At each location there will be a “cache” that contains a collectable Wooden Nickel and a log book. Each of the coins is uniquely numbered from 1 to 1000.
Here are 11 of the locations. Unscramble the words, and you should be able to find them.
– YSLNAET KPAR NIAAS DERGAN ETA SEUHO
– NTI ERIDBG OUMLABCI WAERNGYE LRAI ATILR
– EPRAKR ARILMEOM AKPR
– PRAMONET AKPR HOSAUMOPTNT DROA
– NHTASEMORDGR AEGNRD BCLKA HBECN
– EWNYB EON OORM CLHSOSOOUEH
– DLO NDUEMAL MERYCEET ENIALRVLG ADOR – a lot of people are having trouble with this one. It is not directly adjacent to the road. If you want to see a map – click here for a notated Google map.
– EWMONS ENPAECMRET RPAK
STOLEN 5/9/19 REPLACED 5/12/19
– ASTE NMNTIAUO TUYCRON BUCL NFTRO FELT POHCR
– NSDRAOUI CRSKTA EDTIWELFS TTEAS
– LENEARG EAHDPSR TSATEU
These last three are all in one general area. It’s about 1.2 miles round-trip walking.
First cache: IDHBNE SRRVEOERI ODAR TGEA NO HIRGT
Second cache (from first): TNEIFEF UEDRDHN ETFE GNOAL IAMN IDTR HATP. ETSRC OF HLIL. HIENBD CKRO ALWL.
Third cache (from second): VETLRA HERTE ITESEXN TOINP HIEGT ERGESED NMGETICA. NERFUETO RNUEHDD TENWTY ENIN EFTE SA EHT ALEGE ESFLI. LNGOA RHGIT GDEE OF VRIRRSEEO IEBHDN MAD.
Some of the Wooden Nickels earn you discounts at local businesses: