One of the Westfield 350 activities is a GeoCache that takes participants to fourteen historic places in town. At each location there will be a “cache” that contains a collectable Wooden Nickel and a log book. Each of the coins is uniquely numbered from 1 to 1000.
Here are 11 of the locations. Unscramble the words, and you should be able to find them.
– YSLNAET KPAR NIAAS DERGAN ETA SEUHO
– NTI ERIDBG OUMLABCI WAERNGYE LRAI ATILR
– EPRAKR ARILMEOM AKPR
– PRAMONET AKPR HOSAUMOPTNT DROA
– NHTASEMORDGR AEGNRD BCLKA HBECN
– EWNYB EON OORM CLHSOSOOUEH
– DLO NDUEMAL MERYCEET ENIALRVLG ADOR – a lot of people are having trouble with this one. It is not directly adjacent to the road. If you want to see a map – click here for a notated Google map.
EWMONS ENPAECMRET RPAK STOLEN 5/9/19
– ASTE NMNTIAUO TUYCRON BUCL NFTRO FELT POHCR
– NSDRAOUI CRSKTA EDTIWELFS TTEAS
– LENEARG EAHDPSR TSATEU
The last 3 are a set. We’ll post more info shortly.
Some of the Wooden Nickels earn you discounts at local businesses: